Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final T-ball Game

Well, tonight was our final T-ball game and while it's certainly one less thing to worry about every week, I guess I'm gonna miss it. It was great seeing all of the kids improve from the first day of practice (when we were talking about how to hold and throw a baseball) until tonight when we actually got three outs in an inning (including Corey snagging a one-hopper and beating the runner to first base!) and probably about seven for the four-inning game!

Afterward we had a pizza party with cupcakes and drinks thanks to Carrie and Lynette (our "Team Moms"). Coach John and I received great framed team photos that all the kids signed, and the kids received ribbons and certificates from the league, trophies from Lynette and medals from Coach John. I hope all the kids had fun (I know Corey and I did) and maybe we can do it again next year! Gooooooo ... FALCONS!

1 comment:

Pat Sinclair said...

Go, Corey. Wish we could have seen you play. Rob you're a natural coach.It brings back memories. I'm glad you celebrated with cupcakes. Remember how we had pop after every game. Love, Grammy