Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School, Part II

Last week was Corey's first day of second grade, and today was Brody's turn! Bobo started preschool, going for three hours a day twice a week. We did his homework last night (he had to find some of his favorite things to show the class) and I dropped him off after we dropped off Corey. Brody seemed to be doing great ... until I started to leave, then he got a little weepy so we'll see how he does. Another update in a couple of hours after school!

UPDATED: Brody had a good day! He said his favorite part was going down the slide, and he played with "the boys and girls." Also, as soon as we got in the car, he asked me, "Can I take this (name tag) off because we're not in school any more." Here is his first art project (you can click on it to read the poem):

3 comments:

Kristin said...

good job, brody!! i love the poem - that's so cute. i hope he keeps having good days!! :)

love,
cool kristin

John Bolden said...

ENGINEER!!!!

Melinda said...

I'm glad Brody's first day went well. And I'm sure his Daddy will enjoy some time to himself a couple days a week!