Friday, December 12, 2008

Classic Corey

Corey and I went to the Coyotes game last night (we've seen the last TWO Wild losses to the Coyotes ... spanning 758 days!), and he was almost as entertaining as the game:

1. At one point, I told the Wild to do something, and Corey said, "You're not the boss of them." It led to a whole conversation about the hierarchy of Wild management.

2. Also, the kid who loves goofing off and talking all day long, was as shy as a mouse while the Pack Squad was TWO FEET IN FRONT OF HIM during the T-shirt toss. His explanation? "I have lots of T-shirts."

3. At one point during the second intermission Corey turned to me and said, "Aren't we leaving?" I said, "Well, yeah ... after the game." He thought it WAS over. I finally convinced him when the players came back out on the ice.

4. At the end of the night, I gave Corey a piggy back while he gave the backpack a piggy pack (aka wearing it) and the backpack gave his program a piggy back!

No comments: