Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not a Typical "Crazy Day"

OK, so we've had some crazy days, but this one is hard to top ... so far, any way! Carrie took both boys to school (in my car), then came home to get her car. (She gave Nancy our car seat, but more on that in a minute.) I had an 11 a.m. job interview, and then met Nancy at Brody's school to pick him up. I would have been late otherwise. Brody and I went home for lunch and a nap (him, not me). Then we went and got Corey at school, before coming home for 90 minutes (resting, dinner, getting ready, etc.). I dropped Corey and his hockey gear at Zach's house, then Brody and I went to soccer practice. Brody seems to really like soccer, but LOVES "water breaks!" (Bobo: "See Daddy, I'm hot and sweaty.") Afterward, Brody and I went to watch the end of Corey's hockey jamboree/parents meeting. When we finally got out of there it was In-n-Out for dinner, and both boys in bed by 8:35. Maybe Carrie will even return home from work some time tonight.

No comments: